Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, March 06, 2011

This sleepy head....


Music: Playlist P, right now “Bombay Diner”/Jesse Cook

Mood: *sigh*

In my glass: Chardonnay


...Yes, I do remember pressing the “snooze” button a few times. But no, I didn’t wake up. Wow, I have slept for 10 hours!! Yay! Ha, after 2 nights sleeping on the sofa, the real bed was just too nice and friendly to me.. it felt really like heaven ;)

But-but-but... oh my goodness, I’m supposed to be at A’s in half an hour.... Ooops. I called A to tell her that I had overslept (she had to laugh cos it was already after 2 in the afternoon) and that I’d be there but much later. She said it was ok. ...Phew.


Pfff... I had actually very ambitious plans for this morning.... doing this and doing that and.. hm.... Next time!


-------------

I’m trying hard to stay away as I promised (more or less).

:’(


------------

Music now playing: “Need Your Love So Bad”/Gary Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home