Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, February 04, 2011

LET GO!!!


Music: Play list “most played”, right now “Fooled Again” by RK (with headphones on -at max vol - and on repeat mode... go figure.. :s)

Mood: empty

In my glass: Tempranillo


Today’s score: 6/10 (I have my work done)


...Feeling exhausted and empty as always on Thursdays


Been working hard. Thinking, wondering, worrying, sobbing... all hard, too. So.... I think I have deserved this nice glass of Tempranillo very well.


I miss the time that I could get “drunk”, could “let go”. No worries about what I must do the next day. *Those were the times* that I suddenly had that big “lump” on my forehead or that nasty cuts on my knees but didn’t remember how all that had happened.


It’s just... I cannot get “drunk” as I’d like to. I’ve got to meet the deadline or finish this or that or... got to walk Fox, my boy,... Would be *nice* to forget everything, let all the worries *go* for a moment.. and then close my eyes, let myself “fall”. Er... ya, of course, there should be the strong arms there to catch me.



*SIGH*


... am going to pour another glass. I won’t get drunk - or even tipsy - anyway....

Oh but it tastes good... I haven’t had that for days!!! :)


------------

The tune now playing: “Catch Up To Me” by RK. Oy, .... it sure did... it has. :'( :"(


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home