Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, February 03, 2011

Random thoughts


Music: Muddy Waters

Mood: incoherent

In my glass: Cabernet Sauvignon


Todays score: 4/10 (bad day)


------------------


I was sooooo sleepy last night (this morning) that I really had to lie down and have a nap.... “just for one hour”, I thought. But-er... it became 6 long hours! Means I had already 4 hour delay at that time :( Plus, due to my lack of concentration I couldn’t finish my work as I had planned. :’(


---------------------


random thoughts:

(hm, now I think I shouldn’t do this when I’m at work :s)


2:00 pm

No productivity, no motivation... Aargh!


2:30 pm

There must be something wrong with me. If not, I must be doing something wrong. Anyway something’s wrong.. but WHAT?


2:45 pm

Always thought he was singing: “Love is lonely, ....Let it grow”. “That’s true”, I thought. Hm, just found out it’s actually “love is lovely”. Er... ok.

Ya, I mishear words often... like, “You can leave your head on...”.


3:00 pm

Oops... Yikes! I’d better not go on FB today... for a couple of hours anyway. There’s something I really don’t want to see...


5:05 pm

The higher you climb, the harder you fall.... So, today it’s a big OUCH!

Er.... but that’s what I wanted, wasn’t it?

I feel, therefore I am. Right.


5:30 pm

Need to take a day off (or two) from being me. Which me?


5:56 pm

Coffee - cappu - makes me feel only sleepier.


8:20 pm

Oh no,... Fox is acting strange.... hope not he’s ill :(


4:44 am

...still wondering what is wrong with me/what I’m doing wrong.


AARGH!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home