Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Back in the kitchen


Music: Playlist “top rated”, now playing “Custard Pie” by Derek Trucks

Mood: hm... lemmethink...

In my glass: Bordeaux (why don’t they mention which grapes instead of the region? The French... :s)


Today’s score: 6/10 (ha, better than a few days ago!)


Baked an apple pie. Well, it’s only a very simple, quick pie - kind of “ad lib” and no recipe. But but but with some cream drizzled over on it, it’s very nice :)

Haven’t been “cooking” for a while. Just too much work to “cook” (seriously) only for myself. But perhaps it’s a sign that I’m neglecting myself. I should take better care of my dear self. So, ...I’ll try to cook something nice (=not only those routine pastas and such) at least once a week. Yep... hm.. think I’m going to dig in my cookbooks now.


Music now playing: “Houston” by MCC (heeeeeey.... =D)



Apple pie (4/4)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home