Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, February 11, 2011

In A Broken Dream


Music: Playlist P, playing right now: “Everybody Wants Her” by Thunder

Mood: hovering

In my glass: Shiraz


Bbbbwa... I hate Thursdays!!


Have had only 5+ hours of sleep in 2 days. It’s in a way, I know, my own fault. It feels like a real survival. ...OK, and I survived another Thursday (so it seems).


Yesterday I talked to Ms. W. again, who is trying to help me “sorting things out”.

She said she was glad that I was “finally” open to her a bit. Hm.. haven’t I been all this time?? I’m a simple soul, I’m that-er... “WYSIWYG”.... no?

Hm... well, ya, I admit, I don’t talk much about myself unless you ask me “a question” - unless you ask me to tell you - er... about.. some certain subject. Otherwise I wouldn’t, indeed, have much to tell... no.


Fox fell down the stairs to the basement! OMG!!

I was - I don’t know why ‘cause I don’t do that often on Thursday eve - vacuum cleaning. I had accidentally left the door open to the basement. I saw him going in there and of course ran after him to grab him.. but no, I was too late. I just missed him and saw him really go rolling down the stairs. It went so fast and quick and I couldn’t do a thing but running after him. OMG, it’s my fault, it’s my fault! He can’t see a thing, can’t hear, either, my poor Foxie.

He... it seems he’s alright, nothing serious. He’s snoring right now in his basket. Oh, but, if he...

I don’t think he’ll be around next year.. no. Oh, no, Foxie... it is going to be really hard to... let him go.

Oh my.... and I still miss Ponta, too.


Oops... It’s now 4 in the morning.

I’d better stop now and go to bed... but I can’t. Don’t know why. I just can’t.... I don’t want to, either.


Aaaaarrrgggh!!


It’s so hard... tough... harsh... (and what more???) when...... when....

:”(


-------------------


...while I'm editing this post...

Music now playing: "Crystal Ball"

......... :'(


--------------------


In A Broken Dream

(Thunder)


Every day I spend my time, drinking wine, feeling fine
Waiting here to find a sign, that I can understand
yes I am
In the days between the hours, Ivory towers, bloody flowers
Push their heads into the air
I don't care if I ever know, there I go

Don't push your love too far
your wounds won't leave a scar
Right now is where you are, in a broken dream

On the pad before my eyes, paper cries, telling lies
The promises you gave, from the grave of a broken heart
In the days between the hours, Ivory towers, bloody flowers
Push their heads into the air
I don't care if I ever know, there I go

Don't push your love too far
your wounds won't leave a scar
Right now is where you are, in a broken dream

Did someone bow their head?
Did someone break the bread?
Good people are in bed, before nine o' clock

Every day I spend my time, drinking wine, feeling fine
Waiting here to find a sign, that I can understand
yes I am

Oh, don't push your love too far

-------------------

written by Luke Morley





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home