Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CHOCOLA-LA-LA-LA


Music: Playlist “Wilson Hawk + RK”, right now “How Do You Know” by Wilson Hawk

Mood: Upwards. Much better than yesterday. Yay!

In my glass: Shiraz


Bought a small box of chocolate... Lalalala... :)) But I save it for tomorrow. I ate much too much today and am now *stuffed*. Well, I have anyway something to look forward to!


I was very, very sleepy about an hour ago.... Now, having walked Fox in this bbbrrr-ffffffrrrrreeeezing cold, I’m soooooooo awake! :s

Hmmmm...... Not good. Very bad, actually.


It’s so frustrating. Why can't I take decent - er... good - pictures? My pics are so... er... daily, ordinary and mediocre :( Hm... guess that’s the story of my life :(((

Suddenly my mood goes downwards :s Oy, better stop now.


Alright, I must set my mind on the chocola-la-la-la for tomorrow! Ha, yay!!


----

Music how playing: “Change” by RK.... yep, right-o, Richie, “Nothing’s gonna change till you change....”


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home