Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, February 21, 2011

Thoughts


Music: Playlist P, now playing “I Don’t Want To Be With Nobody But You” (from “Electric Pow Wow”) by Stevie Salas

Mood: absent

In my glass: Shiraz


Cleaned the kitchen - not 100% but enough for now... and I deserve a glass of Shiraz :)


Went out yesterday for dinner and some beer with R. Oops, I didn’t know it was so late and... I missed the last direct train back :s Oh well, it’s not the end of the world, there are night trains.. it only takes *a little* longer. I was home again before 3:30. Not bad :P Much earlier than Saturday last week; that morning I came back home after 8 o’clock from a B-day party. But it was because S. and me really needed to have a *serious* talk after the party. She has problems - I wish I could do more for her... truly.


Er... where was I?

Oh, yes, “thoughts”....


Looking at the pictures - I was there, he was there :)

.....It’s a sweet thought.


Hm... but then, it’s only me and it won’t be answered... Hopeless and impossible. Like S. says: “You know that yourself very well, don’t you?”

.....it’s a *%_&%$)*(~!!!* thought :’(


Fox.... Although he is not ill or suffering from a pain (well, it’s hard to say but, no, I don’t think he is), he is - er... “worn out”. I should not keep him too long only because I want to....

.....It’s a sad thought.


And when Fox is not around anymore... then it’s time for me to leave here, too. “Here” - this house, this place. But-er... to where?? And how?? When I think about it, I already feel myself like a homeless.

.....It’s a scary thought.


It’s freezing cold outside. Clear sky, bright moon. All quiet and everyone sleeps.

.....It’s a lonely thought... .....no idea why,


...Nah, Kymdot, Kymdot... don’t be so serious, don’t be so down and blue. Keep - when you have it - that warm thought. Try to keep it for a while. Kymdot, Kymdot, you are Kymdot and you know you can :)

(....NOT :s)


...Ah, ....B.B. King again, with “Please Accept My Love”. Hm.. I see I have this song 4 times on this playlist. ....Once (or twice) too many, perhaps.


-------------

Serious

(Richard Hawley)


When you are in love

Ah, you feel the stars above

There’s no devil in her eyes

There’s no darkness in disguise


But when you are alone

A kiss can turn your heart to stone

Hearts breaking in the night

There’s a devil in her eyes


Oh, it’s serious, so serious

A kiss that caught the wind made you delirious

Oh, it’s serious, so serious

Take her in your arms, don’t be afraid

Never be afraid


When you are in love

All the stars burn bright above

There’s a kindess in her eyes

There’s no darkness in disguise


Oh, but when you are alone

Oh, your heart it turns to stone

Hearts breaking in the night

There’s a devil in her eyes


Oh, it’s serious, so serious

A kiss that caught the wind made you delirious

Oh, it’s serious, so serious

Take her in your arms, don’t be afraid

Never be afraid


Oh, it’s serious, so serious

A kiss that caught the wind made you delirious

Oh, it’s serious, so serious

So take her in your arms, don’t be afraid

Never be afraid


---------

written by Richard Hawley



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home