Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, March 05, 2011

(Yet) Another lazy Friday...


Music: Playlist P, now playing “Fall At Your Feet” by Jesse Cook

Mood: er.... “bored”

In my glass: Merlot


Glad I survived my weekly deadline this week - an election week! Bleh! Why are the elections in NL always on Wednesday????? OK, there was, other than the election, not much news to translate or write about for this week’s issue, thankfully! And normally the provincial elections are not really “important” - well, they are of course important but there are not much “excitement” around them But this time it’s different. Because the result of the elections may have a huge effect on possibilities of the present minority government. So, I should cover this item, at least as a bulletin, in this week’s issue..... Grrrrrr...... waiting, waiting, waiting and waiting for some “clear” and “obvious” analyze on news programmes and sites on the net... but NO. They only keep talking and talking and all I can find is that it’s “too close to call”. Hey, Hellooooooo!!!! All I want to know is the fact at the moment of RIGHT NOW!!


I don’t mind waiting. I can wait for a looooooong time even ages... if I know when and, most of all, what I’m waiting for.

Uhm....


Anyways, last night I was soooo tired and sleepy. I wasn’t finished with my work yet this morning but I really couldn’t keep my eyes open... so I went to have a short nap on the sofa. And then, yes, no problem, after a 2 hour nap, back to work to finish the last bits.

Ya... then I should have gone to bed but alas... the bed upstairs was much too far. I crawled back to the sofa instead.

I must say... that sofa is not made for sleep... I feel stiffness and pains everywhere.


What I need is somebody who pulls (or pushes... prefer the former ;) )me into bed and pulls me out again in the morning.... and makes breakfast for me. Ya!

Oh, and-er.... who walks Fox, too, for me.


OK, enough complaint for now.


I’m having fun with gathering recipes. I love looking in the cookbooks and magazines. Yay! So happy to be back in the kitchen :)

(Well, it’s actually... er... how should I put it? ...I call it “a little change in my strategy”.)

There’s one problem... I always make too much - which means I eat too much and am gaining my weight (back) :s


Perhaps I should go out more... like for a walk.


---------

%£@)&!+?>


---------

Music now playing: “Everybody Wants Her” by Thunder


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home