Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Scent


Music: Playlist Wilson Hawk/RK, just played “Catch Up To Me” by RK

Mood: recovering

In my glass: Languedoc


Another lazy Friday - slept nearly all the day away. Pffff... I really needed that long sleep. But actually... I only “snooze” the last few hours (yep, the alarms go on every 10 minutes!!) and not really sleep. That’s a big difference!


In those snoozing hours I dreamt a lot. I only don’t remember what I dreamt. Well, one thing... the scent of a perfume, one of my faves. I can’t recall the dream at all but I’m sure I could smell the perfume in that dream - Tendre Poison.

I have 2 perfumes I soooooooo really love: Evelyn (guess it's called now "Evelyn Rose") and this Tendre Poison. I’m not very familiar with fragrances, I don’t wear (...or what’s the word?? put on?) them often. ...I mean, I don’t stink, do I????? LOL.

Anyway, if I do wear a fragrance, I like a “single floral” kind - like Evelyn. Or lavender or violet (ha, that Violet of Hema’s!! me likey!)... Nothing complex, just simply flowery. But Tendre Poison, that was a Christmas gift from R.’s father, is more... er... mature. It’s more for a “woman” than for a girl ;). Fresh, not sweet, not too heavy but not really “simple”... a bit spicy, a bit flowery, too. At least, that’s what I think of this scent. And I really like it. He knew me, perhaps, better than I do myself.

Hm... now I think, he is/was the only person who ever gave me a perfume... er.. no, that’s not true... R.’s mother and sister, too. ...All ex in-laws. :s

Evelyn, I bought it for myself once as a B-day present.


Er... so... hm, so... er.... what?

Well, maybe I put on a fragrance tomorrow.. (TP, then)... I should get rid of my “girlishness” once.... and be ready to be “all grey” ..... :’(


-----------

Song now playing: “What I Lost” by Wilson Hawk


-----------

Edit:

Heeey... ya, right, I had posted a couple of photos of my faves to Flickr....


Scent


and...

Fav 4




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home