Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bleeeeeeeeeh!


Music: Playlist L, right now “In a Broken Dream” by Thunder

Mood: Positive... but I’m so tired!!!!!

In my glass: Merlot


Alright, I have - if I want to - 4 hours to sleep now... Or perhaps I’d better stay up and start off the day right away... Nah, no, don’t think so. Because tomorrow (oops, today already, yaya...) I don’t have time for a nap, either. ...Bleeeeehhhh.... I’M SO TIRED!!!


Ah, I think I’m going to watch the news. Here in NL, all is quiet and peaceful... I mean, no dramatic changes and violence as in the Middel East or a big earthquake like in New Zealand. I shouldn’t complain about my daily problems (like my grey hair!). No, no, seriously, I will (at least for one week!) try not to take everything for granted.


Hm.... but now, I’m very sleepy... and I can’t even follow what I’m writing right now.


......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home