Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, March 20, 2011

(...in need of) Inspiration...


Music: Playlist Top rated, now playing “I Will Be Your Witness” by Styx

Mood: Grrrrrrrr...

In my glass: Merlot

Today’s fragrance: The Spirit of Moonflower (The Body Shop)


I promised to myself yesterday that today I would not watch the news.... Weak me, I failed :(

Natural (and man-made) disasters, wars, crimes... all those craziness. Ah, and also Knut the polar bear died suddenly.

It seems there was not any good news at all in the entire world... not one!

Hm,... OK, there must be some... right? Just one... Anybody?

Er.... hm, as far as I’m concerned... can’t think of any right now. But in my case, it’s probably I just don’t see it... I think it’s “what you see is what you feel”.

I was thinking about going for a walk and take some “happy” photos now the weather is a little friendlier than a few days ago. Er.... no, I have no inspiration and no motivation. Even surfing on Flickr made me feel down today. Usually it’s such fun and inspiring to see those photos from all over the world but today... .....I only realize how useless and worthless my photos are!


*EDIT*

Yay, one of my Flickr contact has a happy photo!! Good news, good news... The baby will arrive in June :)))

*EDIT END*


“The ghost” of R. is back in the house... I feel it around me again... that keeps telling and reminding me that I’m nothing worthy and that I don’t even exist. UGH!! But I must admit.. it’s my own fault, too. I know well myself that I’m not doing my best. This “ghost” - sometimes I think it’s me, my own self. It’s a reflection of me on him. He would not say anything, he would, ignoring me, keep his silence. That always made me feel uncertain and inferior. In the end it took over me, it became me.


Ay.... it’s getting too serious, going wrong direction... :s

Nooo, that’s not what I mean, all that “ghost” story... I just wanted to say that I’m too lazy :P and I should change that.


Ya, right, it’s definitely time to go out... go for a walk with my cam.

Tomorrow... rain or shine (it’s going to be a nice sunny day, I heard!!), inspiration or not, JUST DO IT!

:)


(...Oh, I really wish you were here, sir, to be my inspiration and guiding light....)


Music now playing: “Does It Feel Like Love” by Thunder (ha! and now while I'm editing this... "Can You Feel It" by Richie Kotzen)


------------------------

Inspiration

(Tommy Shaw)


You say anything is possible

I say I believe what you believe

If you say it I’d say it’s true


I dream and in my dreams I think of you

So real it’s like the way I turn to you

When I awake I want to see you there all the time


‘Cause I need your inspiration

I need your guiding light

This is my invitation

Come on and be my world tonight


There’s a place where everything is beautiful

Love rules and everything is do-able

But that world seems such a vision away


I’d give up everything I ever had

And walk away, leave this crazy life behind

If I knew that you would be there right by my side


‘Cause I need your inspiration

I need your guiding light

This is my invitation

Come on and be my world tonight


I would run through the jungle

I would scream in the Vatican

I would laugh my resignation

I would dance naked in the sand under moonlight


Every brick and every stone and shingle laid

Every dream and every little plan we make

We’ll build a world

More beautiful than anyone has ever made


I need your inspiration

I need your guiding light

This is my invitation

Come on and be my world tonight


‘Cause I need your inspiration

I need your guiding light

This is my invitation

Come on and be my world tonight


--------------

written by Tommy Shaw


Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At March 20, 2011 at 5:30:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Luz said…

    One word-incense. You need to burn some incense to oust the ghost of R and when you do tell the ghost that he is not welcomed anymore. He can pass by-only to see how far you've come since he left but he cannot linger. Better yet play that song by George so he is reminded "she let herself go"!!!
    BTW, where is Ghent, Belgium? Ottmar is playing there in the coming days. How I wish I could go to see the concert & then catch a train over to Utrech. Sadly, I haven't filed my taxes yet and time is running out. ;-( Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!!

     
  • At March 26, 2011 at 3:36:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Hey Sis, thanks.
    Since this comment of yours, I burn incent almost every day. Strange because I used to do that very often... but lately... no, never.
    Yeah, that song is about me, it was written for ME! :D
    Ghent is, btw, not really far from Utrecht... well, I mean it IS for us/them the Dutch but it’s not a Texas size distance ;)
    www.distance-calculator.co.uk/distance-from-utrecht-to-gent.htm
    Unfortunately, I don’t have a car :( And by train, you’d have to stay overnight. Well, not that I would mind, of course... if I could.... as Ghent is such a beautiful place.

    Oh, er... good luck with your taxes!
    Hm.. I must do my administration work, too.... soon.. very, very soon... :s
    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home