Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Coming home...

Music: Play list “RascalM” (LOL), “A Walk on the Blues Side” (various artists)
Mood: awakening slowly

-------------------

Am very frustrated now because my English is not good enough to say what I want to say…
Oh, well… , my dear fellow fanmencos now know that it (“mis”understanding) can be fun as well… I think.

-------------------

…am back home again – back home from that great weekend trip to Seattle.

I came home Tuesday morning… everything was alright except for being ill. The lady who had the window-seat next to me on the plane was very ill; she had flu and was so “kind and generous” to pass all the virus and germs over to me. Oh sorry, I don’t mean to be mean here… I have had flu this year already so I don’t think this is going to be too heavy this time. I do hope that this lady (from Romania) gets well soon.

---------------------

Oh-oh-oh… What a wonderful weekend it was… just SUPER!! I have to say I was VERY nervous before the take off. Hm…, I was nervous and anxious about meeting the fellow fanmencos and flickrers. Jumping out of my small world and flying all over to the other side of the pond. I have done that before, I know, but this time it was not only for OL’s shows..

I have had such a great time; seen a lot, laughed a lot, enjoyed every second!! All I can say now is that I’m very, very thankful to all the people who gave me this opportunity, who made this weekend such a special one to me and who made it possible for me: Ottmar, of course, for the music and the great shows, Fanmencos + prominent Flickrer J. with his son R. and the Gang/house-sitters… I really love you, Folks!!

----------------------

And… I want to thank Matt for being my Santa. I don’t know how but he seems to be able to do magic.

----------------------

I went to my friends’ Tuesday night to pick up Fox. We were having such fun and a pleasant time that I forgot the time. It was very late and I wasn’t actually feeling very well (had this nasty flu!!), so they insisted I should stay there. And, me, I didn’t want to be alone after that overwhelming weekend. I thought: “ok, if I wake up and go home early tomorrow, no problem”. Hahah!! The next morning, I was very late but-uh.. what matters? Hm.. sorry for my editors.. I’m sorry, I mean it.. but … hmmm

-----------------------

I have such great people around me. It means, I think.. I’m OK, too,… right? I have all these people, my wonderful friends because I’m alright, right? F. said he had been trying to tell me that all the time but I’d never wanted to listen. Well, you hear it only when you hear it… Um.. sorry… I’m being silly again.

I’m “WYSIWYG”… and I mean what I say… I love you all!!

------------------------

3 Comments:

  • At April 29, 2006 at 4:39:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Just Me said…

    So glad you had a good time. Maybe next time I can come, too. Sounds & looks like everyone had a great time. So sorry to hear you got sick but at least it was on the way home and not on the way there!

    Sorry I haven't been on-line lately but I can only run one ID of MSN at a time & I have had my work one going non-stop.

    And of course you're alright & you DO know that. It's just that every now and again you seem to forget for awhile. When you get in a funk just re-read this post.

     
  • At April 29, 2006 at 6:26:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    YOu can never have enough Santas in this world and it's great when they are available year round! I'm so glad you took the big leap-half way across the world to Seattle. It was such a pleasure and joy to meet all the fanmencos in Seattle. Looking forward to the next travels, which hopefully will be sooner than later. Take care of that flu bug.

     
  • At April 30, 2006 at 10:06:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger MT Callahan said…

    Sorry Kym. My magical powers are no match for the flu. Hope you feel better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home