Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Waiting...

Music: Various
Mood: OK but sleepy.


There were several things I thought I’d better remember to write about… but of course, I forgot them.

--------------
Read in the paper: U2 Sunday services
There were special “U2 services” (this link is in Dutch) in church yesterday. The vicar played some U2 songs (very loud) and explained the lyrics. The Vicar said in an interview with the paper: “It’s a great band with good music, and the lyrics are sometimes taken directly from the bible. The members are very religious.” He also told that he had actually wanted to become a DJ or a musician (he plays drums) but to become a vicar was his final choice. Nice vicar!
According to the paper today, the services were a big success.

--------------

I sometimes look through the personal ads in the paper on Saturday, you know, the “wants to meet” ads. Not that I want to meet; I’m just curious what and how people tell about themselves. 99.9% of them, both men and women, is “attractive”, “intelligent”, “nice”, “understanding”, “young-looking” (when he or she is over 50), “good looking”, “with great sense of humour”… and so on.
I would think like: “what are you doing here then?” Well, a while ago there were many ads of “young people” like 20-something. Then I used to say to the ads: “GO OUT!” Nowadays, those “youngsters” have disappeared from the paper… I guess they are now on internet, huh.

Well, ok, I admit… there are rare moments that I read the ads for my own interest…

---------------

I’m waiting – waiting for the “future” to come, not for the “past.” It may sound strange, “waiting for the past”, but that was what I was thinking this morning while fixing my breakfast.

---------------

I did bookkeeping this weekend… OMG, OMG, OMG… I have no money! I hate administration work so I’m often very late with making invoices… means it’s my own fault. Hmmmmm…..

---------------

K. and H. from Japan stayed at my place last week. It was only for one night as they had a very tight schedule this time. Because they were with two and I’m alone, I gave them my bedroom and I slept in the much smaller spare room. A week later, I’m still sleeping in the spare room in the folding bed. I kinda like it, I think I’ll stay there for a few more nights.

----------------

Happy news:
Fox is getting better. At least, I haven’t seen blood in his pee for 4 days now. Perhaps he peed the last stone out… I don’t know but it IS possible…it’s my guess.

-----------------

I feel fine… I still have same problems as before; there’s nothing really changed… but I feel fine. I don’t know how it comes. I’m not really sensitive to seasons so it’s not because the spring is near…
But anyway, it is nice to see the new greens and flowers growing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home