Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, January 06, 2006

A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Um... am a bit late… yet, I’d like to send my best wishes to everyone. May 2006 be the best year ever for you! A year with lots of happy moments and smiles! (…well, for me, I hope it will be at least better than the last few years…)

---------

Music: play list 241205 (haven’t changed it yet); added “Don’t Tread” by Damn Yankees to the list
Mood: calming down

--------------

Am calming down, yes… but earlier tonight, I was REALLY angry and upset! GRRRRR. Arrrgh, if I think about it, I get angry again!!
R. called. Well, that’s OK, ’cos it’s about time… I’ve been waiting his reaction for about 20 months now. BUT! I didn’t like it when he was talking like it was MY fault, saying that I was the one who made HIM wait. I don’t think it’s fair of him that he had never answered to my last suggestion. AND! What made me SO angry, was that he had already made an appointment with a “mediator”. He said, “I don’t know if you can but I made an appointment with a mediator on Tuesday”. WHAT?? EXCUSE ME????? Well, it’s so, so, soooooo typical! Instead of saying/asking, “shall we call in a mediator?” or “maybe we should, don’t you think?” or whatever, he had made an appointment already!!!!! If he had asked first, I probably… well, I’m sure I would have agreed to go to a mediator AFTER his reaction on my suggestion. This is really, so typical of him!!! ARRRRGGGRR.

Pffff… well, having written this down, I’m feeling better now. S. came along tonight with a bottle of champagne (wow!! – left over from the NY’s eve’s, he said) and some snacks. He must have guessed, when we were chatting earlier in the eve, that something was wrong. He was so kind to listen to my story; I could throw this out, which helped me to calm down.

--------------

…as if nothing else happened in the world today….

--------------

Good news:
Thunder’s concert is rescheduled on Feb. 5. YAY!

--------------

Happy news:
C.’s got a baby boy!!

---------------

I’ll try this year to post at least one happy/good message every time… even if it’s a very short one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home