Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Ho-Ho-Ho...

Music: Play list 241205 – “Christmas”/Bruce Cockburn, “Virtuoso No.3”/ Joe Pass, some songs of Keb’ Mo’, some songs of Thunder, some songs of Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc.
Mood: Festive….(not!)


First of all:
Happy Holidays, everyone!!

------------------------

Well, I’m doing fine.. but I wish I was feeling a bit happier… I have officially one week off from my work but there are so many things to do (to catch up with) that I’ll be working for the whole week.. just as usual.

------------------------

I took Fox to a specialized animal clinic for echography because he had been still peeing (lots of) blood and the antibiotics didn’t seem to be helping. Now, thanks to echography, we know there’s a small stone in his bladder. He will have another surgery on Thursday, poor dog!
On my (our) way home from the clinic, I went to see V., who fed both of us (Fox and me) with nice homemade humus. V. also showed me a beautiful book about travelling. There was a photo of a puffin, my favourite bird, in that book. V. (who likes Fox very much) and I agree with each other that puffins are sort of bullterriers of birds.

-------------------------

L & T came along last night… we had a nice chat but alas… I have no music at the moment in my living room… well, ok, we had a nice bottle of Italian red though…

-------------------------

hmmmmm there must be more happy news… think, Kym., think!!

Oh, yes… A. has a new boyfriend, so she told me. …that’s great “Christmas” news! …I can’t wait to see him!

--------------------------


Till The Next Goodbye
(The Rolling Stones)

Honey, is there any place that you would like to eat?
I know a coffee shop down on Fifty-Second Street
And I don’t need no fancy food and I don’t need no fancy wine
And I sure don’t need the tears you cry
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time we say goodbye
I’ll be thinking of you
I’ll be thinking of you

Yeah, a movie house on Forty-Second Street
Ain’t a very likely place for you and I to meet
Watching the snow swirl around your hair and around your feet
And I’m thinking to myself she surely looks a treat
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time that we kiss goodnight
I’ll be thinking of you
I’ll be thinking of you

I can’t go on like this, can ya? Can ya?
I can’t go on like this, can ya?

You give me a cure all from New Orleans
Now that’s a recipe I sure do need
Some cider vinegar and some elderberry wine
May cure all your ills, but it can’t cure mine
Your Lou’siana recipes have let me down
Your Lou’siana recipes have surely let me down
Till the next time we say goodbye
Drink to it
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time that we kiss goodnight
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time we say goodbye
Till the next time that we kiss goodnight
I’ll be thinking of you
I’ll be thinking of you

--------------------------
(written by M. Jagger/K. Richards)

5 Comments:

  • At December 25, 2005 at 5:30:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger MT Callahan said…

    No music? May I suggest Tears in the Rain? It's wonderful when you're by yourself. That was my present wrapping music yesterday.

     
  • At December 26, 2005 at 1:38:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Matt,
    Yes, of course, thank you for the good music suggestion… :) But the problem is that I don’t have a hifi equipment right now. I have a small ghetto blaster in the kitchen, a pc in my “office” and an alarm clock with radio/cd player in my bedroom – that’s all. And, btw, I don’t have “Tears in the Rain”, “Winter Rose” either :( Poor me:(((((

    Yumiko-san,
    …Oh, poor you! But, you know, I’ll have to work, too. I’ll be thinking of you when I’m at work coming days… ;)

    Kym.

     
  • At December 26, 2005 at 3:21:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger MT Callahan said…

    Well Kym, it sounds as though we need to remedy at least two of those three issues.

     
  • At December 26, 2005 at 2:14:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Just Me said…

    Yes, no music is hard, isn't it? Get yourself some PC speakers & blast the music everywhere!

    I hope Fox gets well soon...and that things are looking up for you real soon.

     
  • At December 27, 2005 at 5:05:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    Matt and Heather, thanks a lot!
    ...good music can do magic... but we all knew that already, right?

    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home