Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, October 15, 2005

The first goal/acknowledgement

Music: all the Thunder CDs I have, “Opium/CD1 Wide-eyed” by OL + LN, “Horowitz plays Mozart” by Vladimir Horowitz
Mood: …it’s tough but it’s ok


I don’t like my face but I do like my eyes.
I don’t like my freckles but I do like my lips.
I don’t like the grey in my hair but I do like the curls.
I don’t like my short legs but I do like the little toes.
I don’t like my flat butt but I do like my.. uh ok, small butt.
I don’t like my weakness but I do like my flexibility
I don’t like my timidity but I do like my eccentricity.
I can’t sing but I do like my voice.
I can’t dance but I do enjoy music.
I can’t talk but I can listen.
I can’t navigate but I do find the place in the end.
I can’t think logically but I can improvise.
I can’t drive and I can’t park – no, I just can’t.
I can’t fight but I can smile.
I can’t so many but I can try.
I can learn.

--------------------------------

He never loved me more than rock ‘n’ roll, but it’s ok now. It’s his problem, not mine.

--------------------------------

I Love You More Than Rock ‘n’ Roll
(Thunder)

Better listen to me baby, it’s time to speak the truth
You’d better believe it baby, I know I got the proof
Cos I didn’t catch your name, and I know it sounds insane
But I got reason to believe
I was meant for you

Cos I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll, trust me baby
I think I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll

It’s the way that you move baby, such a dirty grind
I got a glimpse of tattoo baby, but I knew you wouldn’t mind
Cos I know it’s got to be, and I, I got to make you see

I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll, on my life
I think I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll, say it one more time
I think I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll
More than Rock ‘n’ Roll…

So there you go baby, cos my intention’s clear
And now that you know baby, there ain’t nothing to fear
Cos I never thought I’d say, what I said today
I guess it goes to show you that I’m sincere

Cos I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll, can you feel it?
I think I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll
I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll, yeah yeah yeah
I think I love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll

Trust me…
Love you more than Rock ‘n’ Roll…

-----------------------------------
written by Luke Morley

Kym. ...me
Kym. /the first goal

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home