Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Wednesday

Music: “Thunder Live”, “Thunder/Live Circuit” by Thunder, “Truth” by Jeff Beck
Mood: seriously tired

Yesterday I was thinking like: I’d really love to sleep in once. No worries about walking Fox, the deadline, grocery shopping... No alarm clocks…. Hm… OK, I slept in today – I was super, mega, giga late!!!. I can remember, yes, that I turned off one of the 4 alarm clocks… OMG!!! It’s Wednesday, my stress day, oooooohhhh the deadline!!! Plus, this Wednesday especially is a heavy Wednesday because it’s right after the 3rd Tuesday of September (= the opening day of the Dutch Parliament). Oh, no… I’ve got so much to read and translate…!!!

But-uh.. what can I do? I couldn’t set the time back… so I sent an e-mail to my editors that I was late – sorry. Nnnnnngggggrrrrr.. I hate Wednesday!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home