Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Footsteps

Music: Playlist No.4 (Lynyrd Skynyrd, OL, Damn Yankees, Jeff Beck, Manu Chao, Suzi Quatro etc.)
Mood: tired


I was SO sleepy this afternoon that I almost fell asleep on computer while I was supposed to be working.. and I thought: I’m goint to lie down for half an hour… I set the alarm clocks (4!!), lied down, closed my eyes… then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Hm.. I’ve had this once before, I remember. Anyway, I was thinking like: did I leave the door open? Who can it be? … But I was too sleepy and lazy to get up and go have a look. Suddenly I felt somebody was in the room. It was “he”, came to sit down on the foot side of my bed. …It was so REAL…. Only I couldn’t see his face… he was – uh – faceless. I wasn’t scared or afraid.. just wondering what he was doing there in my room. It was a kind of calming too… I thought I heard his voice and felt his warmth in the room… but then I realized that I must be dreaming… I tried and tried to open my eyes.. When I finally could, he was, well of course, gone. I looked the clock – I was “away” only for 7 minutes. It felt much, much longer… like 1 hour at least.

Hmmm.. it was 2 hours later when I woke up… aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh…I really couldn’t afford that… there’s still much too much to be done…

-----------------------------------

Hello It’s Me
(Todd Rundgren)

Hello, it’s me, I’ve thought about us for a long, long time
Maybe I think too much but something’s wrong
There’s something here that doesn’t last too long.
Maybe I shouldn’t think of you as mine.
Seeing you, or seeing anything as much as I do you,
I take for granted that you’re always there,
I take for granted that you just don’t care.
Sometimes I can’t help seeing all the way through.

It’s important to me
That you know you are free
Cause I never want to make you change for me
Think of me, you know that I’d be with you if I could
I’ll come around to see you once in a while
Or if I ever need a reason to smile and spend the night if you think I should

It’s important to me
That you know you are free
Cause I never want to make you change for me
Think of me you know that I’d be with you if I could
I’ll come around to see you once in a while
Or if I ever need a reason to smile and spend the night if you think I should
Think of me… think of me… think of me

-------------------------------

4 Comments:

  • At September 7, 2005 at 5:58:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, great blog! If you're interested in natural herbal treatment related stuff, check out my
    natural herbal treatment site when you get a chance.
    Hope you like it! Thanks.

     
  • At September 7, 2005 at 7:27:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Just Me said…

    Kym, I think it's time to get rid of these anonymous bloggers!!!

     
  • At September 10, 2005 at 7:24:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    they are creeping up all over the place too! They hit mine the other day.

     
  • At September 12, 2005 at 3:55:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    well, this (or any) kind of anonymous comment is so stupid and foolish and useless and ridiculous and... whatever you can think of.. I found it a waste of my energy even to delete it. Well, we all know these anonymous comments (this one anyway) are not addressed to me or you personally. They send the comments just at random. Well, ok, next time I'll delete it.
    The other kind, that is addressed to me personally, is not really "anonymous" and to delete it is not my style. But I'll see what I should do if it happens again.
    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home