Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Thinking

Music: various - at this moment:"Bad Reputation" from "Don't Tread"/Damn Yankees
Mood: mixed

Thinking too much again, while I know I should not be.

What should I do? What do I want? Where would I go? What? How? How long? What if? What if not? Is this good? Is that alright? Which one? What way? Would they? When? Where? What? Why? Why not? Should I? Is it? Yes? No? And then? What would they think? What does it mean? Is he doing alright? …..

I just can’t help asking and thinking… and it’s not good. The more I think, the more I worry. Gees, it’s still August… how should it be when the cold and dark winter comes??

-----------------------
I Am a Rock
(Simon & Garfunkel)

A winter’s day
In a deep and dark December;
I am alone,
Gazing from my window the streets below
On a freshly fallen silent shroud of snow.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I’ve built walls,
A fortress deep and mighty,
That none may penetrate.
I have no need of friendship; friendship causes pain.
It’s laughter and it’s loving I disdain.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

Don’t talk of love,
But I’ve heard the words before;
It’s sleeping in my memory.
I won’t disturb the slumber of feelings that have died.
If I never loved I never would have cried.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

I have my books
And my poetry to protect me;
I am shielded in my armor,
Hiding in my room, safe within my womb.
I touch no one and no one touches me.
I am a rock,
I am an island.

And a rock feels no pain;
And an island never cries.


------------------------

8 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2005 at 2:19:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Just Me said…

    if you ever figure out the answer...let me know...i could use some help in that dept.

     
  • At August 30, 2005 at 2:27:00 PM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Kym, I think you should go out a bit more. For me, most of the worrying takes place when I'm home alone. Call up your friends and let them distract you. Come visit my new place, for instance :).

    Renske

     
  • At August 31, 2005 at 12:35:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Josie said…

    Don't think to much and come to Spain, after a little trip to Spain you will see the world with other eyes and you will feel better. You will be welcome.

     
  • At September 1, 2005 at 1:13:00 AM GMT+2, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    please, for yours & everybody's mental health, seek some professional help ,you seem to be slipping into the same situation you were in a few short years ago

     
  • At September 1, 2005 at 7:03:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Just Me, ok... if I ever come to the answer... But sorry, I forgot some of the questions already... What a scatterbrain... :P

    Hey Rens! yes, thanks, I do think so, too... you're right. Well, I'm curious about your new place.. and of course, we (I) still have to visit the HEMA ;) and climb up the Dom too.

    Yumiko-san, :))) I agree 100%

    Josie, wow!! I'd love to... thanks! ...and-uh, watch out because I really might... :)))

    Angel-a, nice to see you! And you know, I too read Osho's cards regularly! The story about the lightening (to Yumiko-san) was from one of the cards... And because of this comment of yours, I knew at least one answer today.

    hhmmmm Spain.... hehehe... here I come, Josie!!
    Kym.

     
  • At September 1, 2005 at 4:18:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Just Me said…

    hey...lots of places to visit, people to see...ontario is much different than BC. :-)

     
  • At September 2, 2005 at 8:15:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Josie said…

    Spain and I we are waiting you.

     
  • At September 4, 2005 at 5:25:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Josie + Heather,
    thank you! I'm now getting serious to go to Spain. Although I hardly have my free days left for this year, there always must be some possibilities... I don't think I can afford visiting Canada twice in a year, but I put that on my list... hehehe :)))))

    So, folks, you see it now, be carefull with inviting me.. 'cos I'd REALLY come round to see you!!!
    Kym.

    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home