Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, August 01, 2005

Three, two,.... three, two, one-and-a-half...

Music: at this very moment “Montana Walking” (from “Opium/Wide-eyed”) by OL+LN
Mood: mixed


We all have this moment of “3, 2, … hm… 3, 2, 1” every now and then, don’t we? “Should I click or not… yes, of course, I should and I will…” And then you have another moment of irresoluteness. I had this kind of countdown last night… again.


...I've been thinking, by the way,... there isn't anything "really wrong" with me..., no, don't think so... But still, I DO always something wrong... I think... :(


moment of irresoluteness
Countdown

2 Comments:

  • At August 3, 2005 at 3:14:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Just Me said…

    i know this feeling well. you want to say something so badly but you know that once you send the message there is not retracting & the ripple effect will happen soon enough.

    kym, of course there isn't anything "really wrong" with you but even as i say it i have my own self doubts (about me...not about you) so i know this feeling very well, too.

    your photos lately have been outstanding! (not that they aren't always) you must have a great sense of humour.

     
  • At August 8, 2005 at 7:50:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Thanks, Heather... ;)

    you know, this email-thing - it’s such a GREAT invention, of course… but for somebody so dilly-dallying AND so impulsive like me, it’s too fast and too definitive. With a snailmail, you still have 2 chances to take it back…1 at the post-box: you just wait for the postman comes around to pick up the post. 2 at the door of the addressee: you wait for the postman and ask him to give it back to you.
    I once did the 1st…

    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home