Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Training dogs

Music: at random play on my computer… now it’s “Bulería de Rojo”!! … oh , I love this!
Mood : a bit confused but alright… sleepy, though.

Went to see my friends last night, had a great time with them.
They have 2 dogs and these dogs are always so extremely glad and enthusiastic when they see me… especially Ole, the one I took care of for 3 weeks when he was still 8 week old puppy. I like these dogs a lot and it’s nice to see them so… “happy”… but it also causes trouble sometimes…. You know, they jump on you, scratch on you…. They do that to other people too, and not everyone likes that…. So I gave my friends a very good advice… it’s a very well-known method to train dogs, to get rid of a bad behaviour. JUST IGNORE THEM. AS IF THEY ARE NOT THERE. ‘Cause it’s the biggest, the most severe punishment for dogs: to be ignored. And yes, it worked immediately.

Hmmmm, okay, it’s easy to talk about someone else’s dog… if my Fox does the same…


----------------------

I Want To Be Evil
(Bill Wyman’s Rhythm Kings)

I wanna be evil, I wanna spit tacks
I wanna be evil, and cheat at jacks
I wanna be wicked, I wanna tell lies
I wanna be mean and throw mud pies

I wanna wake up in the morning
With that dark brown taste
I wanna see some dissipation
In my face

I wanna be evil, I wanna be mad
But more than that I wanna be bad

I wanna be evil and trump an ace
Just to see my partner’s face
I wanna be nasty, I wanna be cruel
I wanna be daring, I wanna shoot pool

And in the theatre
I wanna change my seat
Just so I can step on
Everybody’s feet

I wanna be evil, I wanna hurt flies
I wanna sing songs like the guy who cries
I wanna be horrid, I wanna drink booze
And whatever I’ve got I’m eager to lose

I wanna be evil, little evil me
Just as mean and evil as I can be

--------------------------------------
(written by Judson/Taylor)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home