Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Feelin' Groovy

Music: “Backstreet Symphony”, “Behind Closed Doors”, “The Magnificent Seventh!” / Thunder
Mood: groovy


Yesssssssuh!! I’ve got the tickets to the concert of Thunder in Amsterdam… also got 3 CDs I had ordered at Amazon… YAY!!
The weather has been fine, people are kind, wine tastes good… what could I wish more at this moment? (Well, how about winning a lottery??) “Life, I love you / Feelin’ groovy…”
Hmmm… ok, I’m perhaps a bit exaggerating… ’cos I don’t love “life” that much yet, but I can now say: it’s not bad.

"Here we go, here we go, here we go..."
Here we go, here we go, here we go.../


-----------------------------
Fifty Ninth Street Bridge Song (Feelin’ Groovy)
(Simon & Garfunkel)

Slow down, you move too fast
You gotta make the morning last
Just kickin’ down the cobblestones
Lookin’ for fun and
Feelin’ groovy_____

Hello lamppost
Whatcha knowin’?
I’ve come to watch your flowers growin’
Ain’tcha got no rhymes for me?
Doo Bee Doo Doo
Feelin’ groovy_____

Got no deeds to do
No promises to keep
I’m dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me…
Life, I love you,
All is groovy__________

----------------------
written by Paul Simon

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home