Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, November 28, 2005

The last phantom

Music: Play list No. 8 – it just plays automatically on my PC
Mood: mixed


One good news: Fox is recovering from cystitis. He had just survived the nasty surgery – his second canine and its root had to be pulled out – and a few days later he was peeing blood. It looked really scary! I had to go back to the vet’s and have some lab tests done… Now they found out that he had cystitis caused by bacteria. Fortunately! Yes, cos it could have been worse. OK, the total cost of the week was – the surgery, the consultation and tests – 660 euros.

Bad news: 1) the fax machine broke. You’d wonder: who’s using a fax machine nowadays? Well, I am (was). 2) one of the 2 telephone lines I have stopped working suddenly.

Things which are not working at this moment:
- fire alarms (batteries are dead)
- some of the clocks (ditto)
- doorbell
- kitchen fan
- some of the lights
- telephone line
- fax machine
- sewing machine
- Gaggia espresso machine (well, okay, I can live without it)
- (most probably) the car
- Adobe PageMaker (still working, but acting weird)
- washing machine (still working but the door doesn’t close properly)

… and what more? Oh, I thought there were more but maybe that’s it. Hahaha, okay, it’s not that bad, much better than I thought.

----------------------------------------

It was a tough week… besides the problems with Fox, I wasn’t feeling very well either. Oh, and I fell yesterday in the shopping mall. I knew I had to walk carefully because the floor was very slippery. It was rather embarrassing. My left knee is still sore, I feel so miserable now.
Today I said to myself: relax, it’s okay you’re feeling like sh**. Just let it come and go.

----------------------------------------

T and E came today to help moving the last and the strongest ghost of R. to the basement; the audio equipment. You know, it’s been 4 years and the house is still full of his stuff. Although I’m going to miss music in the living room, I’m glad not to have to see/have those enormous speakers and the other components. Cause now I can change the room to MY space.
OK, I have to admit that the difference between the high-end equipment and my ghetto blaster is quite clear…

----------------------------------------

I WANT A NEW SEWING MACHINE!!! The one I want costs 1250 euros…. I want a digital SLR cam too… but it can wait cos my compact Canon is actually (more than) good enough for me. Hmmm, don’t think Santa hears me… he never does.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home