Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My Christmas

Music: still the same (play list 241205)
Mood: relieved

I said "goodbye" yesterday (=Christmas day!) - for the second time - because it wasn't leading me anywhere... I was just stuck there. It was a tough decision but I felt I had to.
SO, I knew it was going to be a long night... *sigh* What should I do then, to get through this sleepless night?

I was down, blue, absentminded... till I got unexpected e-mails from... Santa! Oh, I'm not exaggerating, the e-mails were so kind and sweet.. one of the kindest and sweetest of all the messages I ever had received.

And guess what happened next... more e-mails, this time from somebody else - I'd call her now "Ms. Bright Light in the Sky". We had a small "conversation" via e-mails - it was fun!

I was thinking today: I have great friends, who think of me, care about me. Santa, Ms. Bright Light in the Sky and more - some here, some far away but they are all in my heart.

Gees, I'm really crying... but not because I'm sad... I'm such a lucky and happy person, aren't I?

Hope everyone has had a great Holiday as mine.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home