Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cheers!

Music: Play list 160106
Mood: willing

Went to see my dentist for check-up. I had almost forgotten this appointment… phew! Last night I was still working on my weekly magazine. I don’t remember exactly what time but I think it was around 2:00, I got REAL sleepy and I just couldn’t keep my eyes open. So, I thought: I’m going to have a short nap, only an hour or so. It was already after 5 when I awoke… so I slept for 3 hours!! I finished my work, fed the gang and was ready to go to bed at around 6:30… then suddenly I remembered I had an appointment at my dentist’s on a Friday in January. Gees, there are only 2 Fridays left now! I go to check the appointment card and find out that it’s indeed on Jan 20…. At 10:30!!! Yeeeeeeeeek!

He has found 2 decays (“just small ones”) and I have to go back again in February (on Valentine’s day… how nice!)

-----------------------------
Read in the paper today and checked on the internet:
Wine drinkers live longer than beer drinkers
I never buy meat, I don’t mind if the cheese I buy is low fat or not… but on the whole, my shopping pattern is the same as that of wine drinkers. Well, I AM indeed a wine drinker, although I like beer in the summer, too.
Anyway, I found here another good reason to get me some bottles of wine tomorrow.

-----------------------------

Think I’m going to sweep all the dead leaves this weekend, get rid of all those papers (again!), shampoo Fox, do some administration work, (maybe) wash my car…. Hm… I have to see…

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home