Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Sleepless in...

Music: Play list 160106 = “Santa Feast/Christmas in June CD1 - The Flame”O.L. (+L.N.) etc. (Lynyrd Skynyrd, Thunder, Keb’ Mo’)
Mood: tired


…Seattle!!
YAY! Am flying to Seattle in April to go to O.L.’s concerts. Flights, a hotel room… all booked and confirmed. :D OK, I admit that I’m not really prominent in the Fanmenco scene. But it doesn’t mean that I’m completely out of the scene.
Besides, this time it’s even more special to be there… it’s a great opportunity to meet some of my “virtual” friends in person. I shouldn’t, couldn’t and wouldn’t miss it!
Well, at the moment, I actually can’t afford this.. SO I worked this whole weekend! It was a small translation job; it’s not very much but hopefully this can cover the airfare.

So, this was my happy news today. :)

-------------------

It’s kinda “Sleepless in Utrecht” since Fox’s surgery. He doesn’t need to go out so often any more, no…, but now my day-night pattern is really – uh – distorted. I don’t have to get up too early fortunately, but still, I can’t be sleeping the whole day, can I. I’m going to have to – at least try to – change this rhythm.

So… am turning in very soon.

Zzzzz

4 Comments:

  • At January 17, 2006 at 3:25:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Just Me said…

    Your day-night pattern is really distorted??!! I have news for you, Kym...I think it's been like that for awhile! ;) Of course if it wasn't then I wouldn't get to chat with you in the wee hours of the morning, would I?

    Life is too short to miss such opportunities, says I, who have not made a commitment to make the trip yet.

     
  • At January 18, 2006 at 6:50:00 AM GMT+1, Blogger Kym. said…

    ...yes, you're right... it's been like this for a long time already... but it was like "just distorted". Now it's REALLY, TRULY, DEFINITELY turned round. ...It's always so nice, btw, to chat with you. :)
    and, you're right again! I don't want to miss this opportunity to meet my soul brothers and sisters ;) Hope to see you there, too! ;)
    Kym.

     
  • At January 23, 2006 at 3:49:00 PM GMT+1, Blogger Borya said…

    As for your prominence (if prominence is of any value in this online-"community" ever) I think everybody still knows you as a participant of the "first hour", even those who "joined" later like Heather. And besides the group hasn't spread that much. It was your own decision to go hunting for and put emphasize on other things regarding your online-activities.

    Oh, and as well there certainly are quite a lot of readers of OLs blog who never sneaked in our fanclub and therefor never read neither your site, nor mine, nore Matt's, Adam's, the Forum, the OLnet.blog...

     
  • At January 26, 2006 at 7:36:00 AM GMT+1, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just read of your seattle plans
    you are always welcome here though I bet you've got all your limited days planned...
    but if you want to extend your stay, I'm a days drive away....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home