Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, March 03, 2006

Parallel worlds

Music: “Stiff Upper Lip”/AC/DC , “The Hours Between Night & Day”/O.L., “Behind Closed Doors”/Thunder
Mood: Tired but fine

Bought a book, “Parallel worlds” by Michio Kaku… I was at the book shop to see if they had books on PhotoShop. It’s a big place and I didn’t know where to look, so I first went downstairs where all those “special”, “scientific”, “study” books are. And there – somehow this book caught my eyes… and I bought it just like that. Hmmm, I haven’t started reading it yet (I still have a Harry Potter to finish!) but I know now already that I won’t understand a thing. Stupid me; I don’t know why I have bought it. :/
Oh, btw, I couldn’t find any book on PhotoShop; there were only books on versions 7.0 and higher. I have only 6.0.

---------------

Had a haircut at Roy’s. It’s not exactly how I wanted this time.. but, ok, I’ll see.

---------------

Saw A, B and F., good friends of mine, very interesting people. I always get inspired by them. It’s a year of big changes and new challenges for them – and for me too… I think.

---------------

Today it was something like: 15 minutes Sun, 10 minutes snow, 20 minutes Sun, 20 minutes snow.... and again shine then again snow... At the moment, it’s all white and very quiet outside.

---------------

Oh, I don’t have any happy story today.. um… well, I’m still feeling fine, and I count that as a happy story then. I bought wine, olives and chocolate at the big Hema in downtown :)))))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home