Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, March 27, 2006

Spring has come, yes it has!


Happy Spring to everyone!


Music: Play list 170206 – at this very moment: “Tell Me Something Good”/Maceo Parker
Mood: relaxed
In my glass: Spanish Cabernet Sauvignon-Tempranillo Reserva

I know this song, “Tell Me Something Good”, actually from Rufus with Ms. Chaka Kahn. I used to watch the TV show “Soultrain” when I was a teenager. The show was on air very late in the evening, I think it was on Tuesday eves. It was like on one Tuesday “Midnight Special”, on the next Tuesday “Soultrain”. I remember Bee Gees was once the host on “Midnight Special” and Miss Skeeter Davis sang “End of the World”. I’ve always been a late night owl, that’s for sure.

-----------------------

There was a girl in my Dutch class, an American girl. She had a Dutch boyfriend, had an opportunity to come to NL (and to be with him) to learn Dutch. We did a lot together, like going sightseeing, holding a party… I liked her a lot. Eventually she went back to the States and we lost contact. When I had my first internet access, I looked for her on “4eleven” (or something like that…) and yes, I found her!! But then, we again lost contact… it happens often I think. I recently got to know that you could do people search on Google… and I thought: “hey…”. Yesterday, finally, I typed her name.. and guess what happened! I found an article about her and… found her too!! I’m so glad to have found her again.
I don’t write letters or e-mails very often, but I think I’ll try from now on just to say hello to my friends from time to time…

-------------------------

Spring has come, yes it sure has!! OK, at this moment, it’s rainy… but it’s much warmer than a few days ago. Yeah, it’s about time…

-------------------------

I feel relaxed.. very relaxed.. perhaps TOO relaxed. I’d better not be too relaxed because I could be very lazy too. I actually like being juuuuuuust a little bit tense, worried, uncertain,…not much but juuuuuuuust a little bit. Hmmm, I guess I need some tingling now… some stimulus… spice in my life… Butterflies, maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home