Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, April 01, 2006

To do or not to do...


Music: Play list 170206, at this very moment: “Tears in the Rain” (track 3)/O.L.

Mood: Relaxed yet a bit restless (…how could this combination be possible???), absent too
In my glass: Cabernet sauvignon/merlot (Chilean)

Have problems with concentration… again. I feel tired and sleepy constantly. Probably it’s the seasonal thing, the spring fatigue or something. This is actually the time of year I used to fast (10 day detox/cleansing lemon juice fast). I haven’t done that for 2 years now because I haven’t been mentally and emotionally stable enough. The last time I did – so it was 3 years ago (or was it 4 years ago??? Oh, now I’m not sure) - I wasn’t really stable either, and yes, although I completed the 10 days plus 3 days adjusting I knew the fast wasn’t working.
Right now, I feel much better and more comfortable… but am not sure for 100%. Hm… I’ll see if I’m alright, if I’m feeling well enough when I’m back from my weekend trip…

Oh, the music now playing is... "Home is where the heart is"/Lyn. Skyn.

2 Comments:

  • At April 6, 2006 at 5:32:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Nice playlist. I've been listening to Steve Duros! Very nice. Restlessness, I'm feeling restless as well. Next week is Good Friday and I'm going to attempt a detox. My first one ever.

     
  • At April 6, 2006 at 5:59:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    Luz,
    to be precise: OL, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Thunder, Tommy Shaw (also Shaw&Blades, Damn Yankees), Tish, Maceo Parker, AC/DC, Marcello, Marlango, Remy Shand, Yulduz, Keb' Mo', Todd Rundgren
    are now on this playlist :) (phew!)

    Oh, are you going to do a detox? Hope it's not a too strict one. But I can tell you, when you complete it, you feel real good, so refreshed and energized!! So, good luck!
    ...And, hey, 2 more weeks to go!! ;)
    Kym. (is thinking fasting again when she comes back from the trip)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home