Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Before turning in...


Music: ya-ya, Play list 170206

Mood: Sleepy but can’t sleep

Just finished a cup of hot chocolate with rum. Hope I can fall asleep soon.

-------------------

Watched TV; there was a documentary about Keith Moon. Gee, he lived his life very, very fast! I think his 32 years would count as my 80 years or something… Actually I wish I could live my life like he did his… Oh, but I do wonder if it was the way he had wanted.

-------------------

Bought a jar of roasted red peppers. I really could not open it. After my hopeless attempt (for more than 15 minutes), I went to my neighbours to ask if they could help me with the jar. They had such a handy tool!! The jar was open in less than 1 sec. Hmmmm…

--------------------

It’s Wednesday tomorrow (today already!) – my weekly deadline!! Pfpfpfpfpfpf… Alright, I’m off for a few hour nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home