Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Magic!


-----------

Pffff... I don't understand...

I haven't changesd anything.... but somehow the font and font sizes aren't the same as before...

Er... I'm too sleepy for this. Zzzz.....


----------


Music: “Joy To The World” by Three Dog Night

Mood: *sob-sob-sob*

In my glass: Cabernet Sauvignon


People say I’d better go out more, have fun, “meet a guy!”. Hahahah.... ;)

Well, I do go out - perhaps not often enough but I do whenever I can -, I do have friends to have fun with. Sure I do!


A., a good friend of mine, texted me the other day that he knew somebody for me. Ha!!

The story is.. that he was talking with a friend and they talked also about me (well, how it had come that way I’d never know!). Anyway, A. wrote that “we” should have a chat with each other once.

I warned A. alright that I was not really “available” (that in a couple of ways) and he said it was not a problem and, “just meet him, it’s alright”.


OK, so, it was my first ever blind date... or any kind of date then :P


I admit. There are times that I think: It would be *nicer* to wake up to find those arms around me.... than waking up in the empty bed finding that it was a dream.


But now it’s been “officially” and definitely confirmed as I actually already knew... Thank you, A., but I’d rather stay in my dreams - right, those arms aren’t there when I wake up, they will never be. .....Hm, OK, but that’s it then.

Er.... there was a song, I think, called “I’d rather be blind” or something... ?

It’s about something else, ya, right... And, oh well, I’m not blind or it’s not that I’m reluctant to look around.. I just don’t see...

I will keep my eyes open, though... ;) So, you people, keep your eyes open, too, for me, please! :D


BTW, I enjoyed the blind date very much, yes I did :)

Well, ...going out, meeting (new) people and having a good time... Yep, it’s true and people are right, I should do that more often. I will, when I come back.


------------

Music now playing: “Looking For Answers” by Susan Tedeschi


------------

...Aw... a “sob-sob-sob” song.


Not Too Much To Ask

(Mary-Chapin Carpenter)


To hear you say my name, to see you search my eyes

To feel you touch my hand, it more than satisfies.

If I was not the first, just say I'll be the last

It's too much to expect, but it's not too much to ask.


Now I can only dream of being all you need

And I can only try to be the reason why

You think about today and forget about the past

It's too much to expect, but it's not too much to ask.


Now I can only dream of being all you need

And I can only try to be the reason why

You think about today 'cause the past is just the past

It's too much to expect, but it doesn't hurt to ask

It's too much to expect, but it's not too much to ask.


----------

written by Mary-Chapin Carpenter/Don Schlitz


-----------

oh, btw, it's been nice and sunny since he sent me the warm ray of sunshine... :)))))) Magic!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home