Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, May 21, 2011

(Laughing on) Judgement Day


Music: “Laughing on Judgement Day” by Thunder, right now playing “Fire To Ice”

Mood: coming around slowly

In my glass: Merlot


Hm... I was wondering.... and googled and found out that it’s tomorrow “Judgement Day”. Really? Is the world going to end tomorrow? Oh no, I have just bought enough wine for coming 2 weeks... What a waste it’s going to be then :|


Well, er... I said I had 2 big wishes.. but if the world ends tomorrow... it changes the whole story. I have only one big wish, which is... ...ahem, I’m going to handle it later tonight.


----------------


Er... I made some notes this past week..., like...


I’m so desperate that I would have to commit a crime to be “wanted”. :’( Oh well... perhaps not because it depends “wanted by whom?”.


*SIGH*

RK sings:

Your sweet eyes keep teasing me

How can I resist

I know that it’s gonna catch up to me when we kiss


He must be from Venus. LOL, I haven’t read that book so I actually don’t know what it is about, the Venus and Mars thing.

My planet is, btw, Mercury, that symbolize “communication”. ...Hm. OK.


So, the world ends tomorrow, right?

Good I had a nice, relaxing Friday today. Carpenter-friend H. had a day off and I could sleep in a bit :) It felt as if I had slept for 11 long hours... if fact only 6 hours and a half. I need to catch up my beauty sleep!!!! Oh well, what would it matter now? Peeps, it’s JUDGEMENT DAY!!!


...I’m a slow runner, can’t run fast enough.


Tune now playing: Like a Satellite” by Thunder (from “Laughing on Judgement Day”)


-----------------


Catch Up To Me

(Richie Kotzen)


Are you gonna show me this time?

Are you gonna pick me up and say you love me?

Are you just another thing for me to run from?

So I run, I’m running from love

I know that it’s gonna catch up to me so I keep moving on

I don’t wanna let love touch me the way that I know it does

I never let nobody close to me, enough to let me down

But I know that it’s gonna catch up to me somehow


You say I’m just wasting my time

But you know I’ve been wasted my whole damn life

I’d take another shot of anything to numb me

Cause I’ve got to roam and stay unknown

I know that it’s gonna catch up to me so I keep moving on

I ain’t gonna let love comfort me knowing what it’s always done

Those good times keep teasing me

How can I resist

But I know that it’s gonna catch up to me when we kiss


I know that it’s gonna catch up to me so I keep moving on

I don’t wanna let love touch me knowing everything it does

All this time your teasing me

How can I resist

I know that it’s gonna catch up to me somehow when we kiss

I know that

It’s gonna catch up to me somehow

I never let nobody close to me, close enough to let me down

Your sweet eyes keep teasing me

How can I resist

I know that it’s gonna catch up to me when we kiss


-----------------

written by Richie Kotzen


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home