Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, April 18, 2011

“It’s your garden...”


Music: Playlist L, right now “Love Walked In” by Thunder

Mood: ...yo-yo...

In my glass: Nero d’Avola


Found a text message from A. last night (ahem... 4:30 this morning) when I was going to bed, that he’d have a gig on Sunday (yep, today) afternoon. Ah, nice! It’s been such a loooooong time since my last concert/gig. Yay, photos, photos!!

Er.... then, today I came home without photos of the gig. My goodness. What’s happened to me???? Well, I can explain :P

It was just much, much, much tooooooo crowded. They played at a small café and when I arrived at the venue - I wasn’t late at all!! - it was, oh boy, really packed! For a moment I even thought I’d better go home.

Well, alright. I decided to stay for the first set to say hi to A. Then I met a few people I know and had some nice chat. Ya, I had a good time there :)

That’s something I seldom do - going to a café (or anywhere) on my own (ok, today it was not strictly “alone” cos I was expecting to see A. there of course). I think I should do that more often.


Er... wait, today’s title... “It’s your garden...”

Ya, right, so, my garden is really a mess right now. After a year-and-more long negligence (er...no, no, no! I was away for almost half a year, remember??) it looks/is really like a jungle. Once I was an enthusiastic (though I wouldn’t say “good”) gardener, watching all those gardening programmes on TV and such.

Now, when I look at that massive green (and yellow of the dandelions) I don’t know where I should start, I feel so depressed.

*Sigh*. RRRRRRRIGHT. I promised to myself to go in “my garden” every day even if it’s only for 5 minutes. Even if only to stand or sit there.

It’s a mess but it’s my garden.

Er.. well, what I actually wanted to quote was: “Don’t listen to your neighbours. It’s your garden.”


By the way, my beighbours (on both sides) have beautiful gardens, very tidy. :(

(Ach, but it’s not what I want, a tidy garden)


OK. Fox woke up. Feeding and walking time. Then I’ll make some nice hot tea for myself.

:)


Tune now playing: “Fall At Your Feet” by Jesse Cook

(ah... )


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home