Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Seasons


Music: having a Lynyrd Skynyrd night, right now playing “Blame It On A Sad Song” (from “Twenty”)

Mood: lazy

In my glass: Tempranillo/Merlot


I dreamed last night/this morning that I was running and running and running... and running... in a building, from a room to another, up and down the stairs. I don’t remember why, what for/to or what from. And then I woke up very tired and kind of numb. So tired that I decided and promised to myself to have an easy, relaxed and, most of all, lazy day. Hah, I kept my word :)


--------

Brrrrr... it’s so COLD!! My hands are cold, feet are “icy” cold... I look pale, too! I just can’t get warm. A nice hot cup of cappuccino can’t help, either.

...But wine can :) hihihi. After the small glass of tawny port, I got a little bit colour back on my cheek :)))

Yesterday I had my first port wine experience. Tonight I tried it with dark chocolate. Ha, nice! Basically I like dry wine although I appreciate occasionally a small glass of sweet, dessert wine with... er.. dessert, yes.


---------

Er... wait.. yes, “the seasons”.

It’s so cold... as if it had skipped summer and turned autumn again.

Hm, that’s not good! It should not skip any season because each and every season has its meaning/function/work and it should “turn” and “come” again in this particular order. That’s the way, the law.


----------

I didn’t even touch my cameras today. Hm, I’m sooooo lazy.


----------

*Wishing*


----------

Song now playing “Can’t Take That Way” by Lynyrd Skynyrd, (from “The Last Rebel”)


----------

The Seasons

(Lynyrd Skynyrd)


When the season is turning

And my day has gone by

And to see my reflection

See it in your eyes

Know the day that’s come now has gone by


And if you look now quite closely

You feel the sun start to shine

And you know the day is longing

Longing just for you

The season that’s come now is as fresh as you


And if you look now quite closely

You feel the sun start to shine

And you know the day is longing

Longing just for you

The season that’s come now is as fresh as you

------------

written by Rickey Medlocke

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home