Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, May 23, 2011

Doors


Music: Playlist P, now playing “Open Up Your Door” by Richard Hawley

Mood: fine

In my glass: Tempranillo/Merlot (left over from yesterday. Might open a new bottle.)


Perhaps I’m supposed to be feeling sad, blue, down, miserable, hopeless. useless and worthless. Well, strangely and surprisingly, I’m feeling fine... I even dare say “very good”.

I had, of course, my “darkest hours” last night but after a short night sleep on the couch (...Fox was restless again) I feel good. OK, I might be in a state of shock, who knows, but I don’t mind at the moment.


-----------


I’m getting to like oversized Levi’s. I have found a couple of R.‘s old pairs of Levi’s among the piles of “to mend”. First I wanted to get rid of them but... wait a sec... why not keep them and, well, I don’t know... make a skirt or something from them?

I must say - ahem, though I say that myself - it’s kinda cute, I look sweet in the big, oversized jeans :)


-----------


My house looks a lot better now as Hans has been working on it (...poor me, poor my bank account... :’( ) But the garden looks terrible... And inside the house... oops, even worse! I really have to get rid of all those papers and junk stuff.


-----------


It feels like all the doors are closed at the moment. And I can’t find the keys. Or do I even have the keys?


-----------


Yep, I’m going to get another bottle... hm.. which one shall I? Heehee, a happy moment ;)


-----------


Music now playing: “I Don't Want To Be With Nobody But You” by Stevie Salas, feat. RK


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home