Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, May 22, 2011

“What’s up, girl?”


Music: “Heartbreaker”/Free, now playing “Wishing Well”

Mood: calm.. “or how should I feel?”

In my glass: Tempranillo/Merlot


--------------

L. & L.:

L. is like a big bro to me. L. and his wife L. have their door always open for me. I often go to them... just to say Hi... or to tell my story... or to ask for help (well, that’s the case mostly).

Like tonight, I’d walk up to them and knock on the door. He would then say as always, “hey, come inside, what’s up, girl?”. He’d put on some music and pour wine.


He’s leaving - leaving us all: his wife, his friends, his family.... and me.

He says he’s ready to go. But we aren’t ready to lose him. I am not.

Tough.


---------------


Tonight everything seems to be just as usual - I don’t see any sign that the world is going to end... Hm, but there are some hours left today - dunno which time zone God has in His mind. :P

...Not that I believe in that story... I don’t even know what it is about,


--------------

I was going to keep the mailbox tab closed this weekend. But then, stupid of me, I had forgotten to turn off the sync function of my phone. I heard the phone *beep* a couple of times - yep, those comments/news on FB pages :(

Right... as I say, it’s like pulling a tooth; better have that done as quickly as possible. Plus, I’d better have this Sunday as a “recovery day”.

Ach, it’s indeed like pulling a tooth. It leaves a big bloody empty hole but it will heal eventually.


Hm... btw, I still have this big empty hole - from last week Saturday - in the gums back in my mouth :s. It still kind of hurts - like, pounding and *yuck* n *ouch*!. It’s been 8 days already, how long will it have to take??? I don’t remember how it was the last time when a wisdom tooth had been pulled.


Ah, see? So, I won’t even remember it. It’s all like pulling a tooth.

(Well, I do remember, though, it was painful.)


---------------


TS

Tommy Shaw’s new album sounds GOOD! :D

I listened to his interview on a radio show yesterday. Yeah, my Damn Yankee TS plays bluegrass.... who would have thought... But-but-but, on his “7 Deadly Zens” there was a track he had recorded with Alison Krauss... Ya, right-o.

And, a good friend of mine A. says, “sooner or later, they all discover bluegrass. That’s how it goes”.

OK,


---------------


Free - a favourite of L.’s.

Now playing: “Love You So” from “Highway”.


---------------


How Should I feel

(Tommy Shaw)


I’ve been thinking about your number

In the middle of the night

Trying to remember

From somewhere in my head

Without turning on the light


Everybody has an answer

To this problem that I have

Yeah it seems so easy

Tumbling from their lips

I just have to laugh


I call your name

And I am healed

I look for an answer

Tell me how should I feel


I’ve been pulling out your pictures

Now I'm pulling out my hair

And I’m looking for the answer

In the bottom of a bottle

But I can’t find it there


I call your name

And I am healed

I look for an answer

Tell me how should i feel

I’d love to ask you tonight

But your lips are sealed

If I can’t be lonely tonight

Tell me how should I feel


I would love to change the world

And I would love to change the world

And I would love to


I call your name

And I am healed

I look for an answer

Tell me how should I feel

I’d love to ask you tonight

But your lips are sealed

If I can’t be lonely tonight

Tell me how should I feel


If I could change the world tonight

If I could change the world tonight

If I could change the world tonight

If I could change the world tonight


I would love to change the world

Love to change the world


-----------

written by Tommy Shaw/Jack Blades


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home