Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

No....


Music: mainly blues

Mood: .......

In my glass: had Côtes du Rhône earlier, now “tension tamer” tea


Last night - early this morning.... whatever... - I was finally in bed. Suddenly I thought: “I wish I had a home to come back to.” A place or somebody to “come back” to.

I guess I have been alone for just too long.


This morning: I come downstairs and find a post on the mat. An envelope with a grey poststamp on it.

L. past away last Friday. Oh no......

It was a couple of weeks ago when I visited L. and his wife. I was thinking of going to see them this week again.


...No... ...no.


-----------------


I want to come home.

It's been so long since I've been away

And please, don't blame me 'cause I've tried

I'll be coming home soon to your love to stay

Coming home to stay

Coming home to your love, mama

I've seen better days...”

------------

(from “Comin’ Home”/Lynyrd Skynyrd, written by Allen Collins, Ronnie van Zant)


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home