Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, July 09, 2011

“Dream, just a dream”


Music: playlist “25 most played”, right now “So Sad Today”/Thunder

Mood: confusion, chaos, desperation... all those kinds of things

In my glass: Merlot


Been trying to write emails to friends for hours now. But all I do is just staring at the computer screen. I just don’t know where to start... OK, tomorrow.. or anyway, this weekend I will. For now, I give up.


It took such a long while - but I finally know which way I would like to go... I mean, I thought I knew - well, vaguely. So, I started to make a plan for my first step.

But then - this bad news came. Ah, ok, that’s life. Right now there’s only one thing I should do. Hm, what about my plans? *Sigh* OK, they were not clear yet anyway. Can they wait? I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t think so. I’ll have to see.


One week has already past since the news and I haven’t done anything. I have so many things to do, to have arranged, to get done before I leave. And I would not know how :(


---------------


These lyrics keep running in my head today. The song is not even a fave of mine - it was not at that time anyway.

Hm... perhaps it (and all this) is the voice from above that I should stop dreaming.


“I thought that I heard you laughing

I thought that I heard you sing

I think I thought I saw you try


But that was just a dream

Try, cry, why try?

That was just a dream

Just a dream, just a dream

Dream...

------------------

from “Losing My Religion"/R.E.M, written by Berry/Buck/Mills/Stipe



------------------

Music now playing (still the same playlist): “Fooled Again”/Richie Kotzen





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home