Kiyomi and the Gang

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Grrrrr...


Music: Various

Mood: could drink a gallon of vodka
In my glass: no vodka but French red wine (Coteaux du Languedoc)

I received his response on my email yesterday… wow, that’s quick! I was thinking it would take at least another 6 months… haha! Well, OK, he sent me an email but without any proposal; he says he needs some financial data. Grrrrr… I have sent them to him already twice. I think he has lost them. Now I’m getting sick and tired of waiting.. so I decided to give him what he wanted in his last proposal. *SIGH* … Now I have to think how I realize that - where to get all that money from… Arrrrrggggghhh!!

Pfffff, well, ok.. it’s going to be alright.. eventually… hopefully…

-------------------

You Only Go Around Once
(Tommy Castro)

In this life
You’ve got choices to make
Some will be right
And some will be mistakes
But time will help to heal
All the bruises and the bumps
You might get a second wind but
You only go around once

You might be pushed
You might be shoved
Sometimes you feel like
You’ve just had enough
But when your back’s against the wall
You got to throw the first punch
You don’t get a second chance honey
You know you only go around once

Don’t let nobody
Tell you how to live
Don’t you say uncle baby
Don’t you give
When the showdown comes
You got to draw both of your guns
Every damn second counts
You only go around once

-------------------
(written by ??? Tommy Castro ???)

2 Comments:

  • At May 17, 2006 at 4:00:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    ok, so it looks as if he pushed you backwards a little on your little steps but just remember it's ok to take a step backwards to move two steps forward! :-) There's more than one way to cross that mountain!

     
  • At May 19, 2006 at 4:26:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    ...thank you, Luz!
    Well, I will cross the mountain... no matter how.
    ;)
    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home