Kiyomi and the Gang

Friday, May 12, 2006

Another baby step to take


Music: Play list 8 (var. artists), play list “from RascalM”, “The Best of Three Dog Night”, and “Walking on the Blues Side”

Mood: Go, Kym., Go!!
In my glass: (kinda) Margarita (forgot to buy limes so with lemon instead… hm…)

I was going to bed much earlier tonight… and I was indeed kinda ready to turn in at around 3… now about 2 hours ago… Oh-oh… BUT.. you know, there’s something that I “forget” every day. Every night (or, it’s more morning) I think: Darn! I haven’t done that yet!
…Tonight, I didn’t forget that..

It’s – uh.. to write an email to R. ‘Cause I’m still waiting for his reaction to my proposal. It’s been again more than 4 months since our last conversation, in which he promised he would send me his suggestion by the end of January.
OK, it’s not really a subject I would like to talk about for the first thing in the morning… but-uh.. Gees, it’s been 4 long years now!..
So, um.. anyway, I thought I should do that tonight… and I thought I could. But the problem is that I’m still too proud… I don’t want to have any mistakes in my e-mail to him. I just don’t want to be “the weaker one”. *Sigh* SO, I asked a good friend of mine to proofread my e-mail. *Sigh-sigh-sigh* … Besides that it has to wait now another day or two… I feel myself so stupid as well. Oh, but, but… I will – am going to - send that e-mail to him right away... as soon as I get it back from proofreading!

…I was the one who had to make choice, and who indeed always did.
“I’m the only one who’s strong” (from “Found Someone New”/Susan Tedeschi)

----------------------

My neighbour complained – oh, no.. I should say: she nicely asked me to do something to get rid of the weeds that growing over to her garden. …*&^$%)()&*(*$!@!!!!!!


---------------------------

Just Won’t Burn
(Susan Tedeschi)

Oh I'm feeling kinda lonely
And I'm feeling kinda down
Oh but I know I'm gonna be alright
If these blues are hangin' around
Hangin' 'round
Oh, hangin' 'round
Hangin' 'round
Oh, blues hangin' 'round
Oh! I'm feelin' kinda tired
And I don't know just what to do
Oh but I know I'm gonna be alright
'Cause these blues will pull me through
Pull me through
Oh, pull me through
Oh, pull me through
Oh, they're gonna pull me through
I'm feelin' all torn up
Just don't know which way to turn
Oh I'm gonna turn my head straight to these blues
'Cause these blues they just won't burn
Just won't burn
Oh, they just won't burn
Oh, they just won't burn
Oh, they won't
Oooh, ahhh, oh, they just won't burn
They just won't,
They just won't,
They just won't,
They just won't,
They just won't burn
No they won't burn
Oh, oh, they just won't burn
Ooh, I know they won't burn, ooh lord
No, just won't burn, oh, they just
Oh, they just won't burn

---------------------------

(written by Susan Teceschi)

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home