Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, October 19, 2015

Detox your thoughts!


Music: Playlist “Top rated”, right now “Junkman” by Grayson Capps
Mood: blue
In my mug: hot chocolate :)

Erm….. gees…. “Happy New Year” was my last post?????????


Hm, never mind. I’m here now and that counts ;)


******

I’ve been a little down, feeling kinda blue (oh, hey, “Kind of Blue”? Would make a good album title. Haha! ;)  ) these days.  But!  It’s only fair because there had been ups as wel.  I guess now it’s the time to pace myself.
Oh yeah, I had such a wonderful summer for sure!   

*****

Just started working on my new photo project.  
It often makes me feel low and even depressed when I look at my photos; I see how NOT artistic they are, how NOT dramatic or unusual or… all that kinds.  They are so “everyday’.  So “extraordinarily” ordinary.  
But then I thought: “Hey, why not making it my theme?”  Ha! 
So, yes, the “straight forward documentation”, that’s my style ;)  (…Hum, I think I have mentioned it here before… but anyway.)
I’m going to make a set of portraits, nothing fancy, nothing special.  But I want to make it “personal”. “Everyday” but personal. 

*****

“Hm, so, why the blues, Kymdot?  
There’s no reason for that. 
It’s all in your head.
Detox your thoughts!”

Morning ritual




Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home