Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, June 01, 2014

Finding my way....


Music: Abraxas/Santana, now playing “Hope You’re Feeling Better”
Mood: calm
In my glass: Cabernet Sauvignon

Random notes:

----------
Oohh… after one whole loooooooong “alcohol free” month, this Chilean red tastes GOOD!  :)  (I’m going to write about it later). 

----------
Been doing daily meditation & yoga for 6 weeks now.  I’m bouncing back from the “major” setback/relapse.  

----------
Today.  The last day of my photography course this year.  Very inspiring to see - look at, analyse and appreciate - all those beautiful photos taken by my classmates.  Hhmmmmm… I really must work harder :(   …Yes, I think I’m going to take this course again next season. 

----------
I am - breathing.
I am - smiling.
I am - thankful.
I am - grateful.
I am - blessed.
I am - joyful.
I am - fine.
I am - well.
I am…. finding my way back to myself. 

----------
He…. er... ...  *sigh* ...  oh well, never mind.  
It’s all good.
:)

----------
Music now playing: “Aretha”/Rumer (from “Seasons of My Soul)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At June 5, 2014 at 6:05:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Great music you're listening too. I'm listening to Bruce Springsteen and we're Dancing in the Dark! So, for the month of June I've decided to give up coffee at least till I go on my trip up Seattle at the end of the month. So I just finished drinking a nice bottle of red, "Little Black Dress"! Yep, that was the name and it was quite nice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home