Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, October 03, 2013

Random notes


Music: Houston’s Best (Thanks, Luz!), now playing “Under the Milky Way” by Sia
Mood: *bleh*
In my glass: Bordeaux

...So, random notes...

-----------
How stupid could I be? 
SO, SO, SO, SO VERY, VERY, VERY AND VERY incredibly stupid.  I am.

-----------
Dreaming is nice.  But it would be even nicer if it were real.  
Erm... well, to be honest, I’m not sure about that.  
Reality hurts... and that’s not nice at all.

-----------
I could have joined the college-group and flown to Rome.  Would have.

-----------
“The best thing to do may be to stay calm. This allows you to have energy at your disposal for the moment when you may need to take action once again.”

......Right...

-----------
I’m sort of tired of having to wonder or guess what is and what is not happening. 
Of being afraid, too.

-----------
Perhaps I should kiss more frogs.  But then, I’d have first to find them.  Where could they be?

-----------
Actually, dreaming can hurt, too.  Badly.

-----------
“Be careful.”
I am.

-----------
Something is wrong.  Just wrong.  

-----------
Er... no, no frogs for now.. or anyway, for a while. 

-----------
“Time to wake up.”
It is, I guess.

-----------
But first, it’s time to go to sleep. Ha!

------------------------
Music now playing: “Sierra Del Agua (Rondeña) a Jesús, Brígida y mis padres” by Vicente Amigo

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At October 5, 2013 at 7:43:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Such a loveless fascination and no time for private consultation. I wish I knew what he was looking for? Am I reading your mind? No, just reading my mind as I sit here in the dark. So nothing to do but sit here under the milky way tonight. Or I could call Major Tom?! 4,3,2,1...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home