Kiyomi and the Gang

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

So Sad Today..., well, kind of.


Music: Playlist “Top Rated”, now playing “So Sad Today”/Thunder
Mood: mixed
In my glass: just had Sauvignon Blanc.  I might open a... Malbec or...

Things tend to happen when you’re not expecting them to.  So... don’t expect anything... but do be aware and prepared or you might miss them.

----------
Sometimes it’s so hard to bear.  My longings.  And then... this emptiness.

----------
Sooooo right.  I wish I could tell the world... and as loud as I could.  Ha!  ...Well, but no,... ‘cause I know I shouldn’t.  ‘Cause I know “you don’t like it”.

----------
Sweet moments... hard times.

----------
hm... I'm only mumbling.  

----------
Music now playing: “Lovin' You”/Van Zant

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At July 5, 2013 at 8:56:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Hmm, this truly sounds like something I would've written late this evening/or early this morning. Yeah, I had a nice 4th but then got home and he called... "longings and emptiness". I can so relate. Those sweet moments are far and few. Music now playing - Nora Jones, "Chasing Pirates". Tired of chasing pirates!

     
  • At July 5, 2013 at 10:31:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger Kym. said…

    "Those sweet moments are far and few." - Exactly.
    And/but that's all I have :'(
    Kym.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home