Kiyomi and the Gang

Sunday, July 14, 2013

UGH!!!


Music: SRV, now playing “Rude Mood”
Mood: “Duh!”
In my glass: Warsteiner

I lied. 
I said it was alright but it was not.  And it is not.  It’s not alright and I do mind.  
I’m so... tired of acting cool, acting as if it’s okay, as if I’d not mind.  But how can I..., how should I let you know that? Ugh!
I want to scream and cry.  Wish I could tell the world, yell for you... wish I could. 
But instead, all I can do is to wait (for what?) - it feels like I’m dying inside.  

-------------
One step ahead.  But it’s still such a long way to go.  ...To where?

-------------
My other computer is finally out of the box.  I found some old photos in there :) 
I think I like working on portraits. I hope I can do some sessions soon.  

-------------
Music now playing: “Tin Pan Alley (aka Roughest Place In Town)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home