Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!!


Music: Playlist P2, right now: “Cry Me One Tear” by Grayson Capps
Mood: anxious
In my glass: nothing. But, yay, bubbles in 2 hours ;)

…Another 2 hours… then it’s 2015.  
I’m at home, on my own, to “meet n greet” the New Year.  I’ve been ill (ugh, a nasty cold!) since last week :(  Today I’m feeling a lot better than yesterday but not well enough to go out.  Otherwise I’d have gone to a party which I had been invited to.  Ach, okay… next year then.  Another “rain check”.  Gee, I have saved so many rain checks now :s

Okay, anyway…
If I look on the bright side… 
1) It’s not the flu.  I didn’t have a fever and it was only for a few days so I don’t think it was.  It must be only a cold… a nasty cold.  (Although I was feeling ugh so terrible nonetheless.)
2) And, as soon as I felt it “coming my way”, I did go and get enough groceries for at least a week.  I still have plenty of food in stock :)
3) I’ve got a small bottle of bubbles in the fridge :)  It was a Roy’s salon’s give-away and it’s not Champagne but it’s festive, yay!!
4) I slept.. and slept… and slept.  I really needed this long sleep.  

========

Making a to-do list in the New Year.  Oh yes, there are so many again… maybe too many.  I think I’d better keep the list short.  It’s better to keep it doable, right?  Right.

To date with myself must definitely be on the list.  Haha, and who knows, I might fall in love with myself ;)
Seriously… no joke.  It’s on my “want-to-do” list.  
There are, of course, many “have-to-dos”, too.  :s  But hey, that’s life. Just check them one by one.      

========

Hmmm…. what else..?
Yikes, I’m so ssssssssllllllllow… I’ve been trying to write this for 1 hour and a half now.  Hm…. well, I’m thinking and it takes time and energy ;)
So, I still have half an hour.  I can do some yoga, yay!  A short set, yes.  That’s I’m going to do now. :)

-========

Okay, 5 more minutes!  :)
I have my glass ready, yay!

……..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  

Happy New Year!

=============
In my glass: sparkling wine
Tune now playing: “Lovin’ You” by Van Zant

=============
…oops…. it’s already 02:21!!  
Song now playing: “Pretty Little Lie” by Blackberry Smoke


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home