Kiyomi and the Gang

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Full moon


Music: Rolling Stones (early days), Thunder, Muddy Waters

Mood: mixed

…I was just about to turn in and remembered I hadn’t updated my blog. Well, it’s not new, is it? Haha.. but I had some thoughts today to write about.

--------------

I wish I was a sun or star that shines on its own. I’m a moon. A moon doesn’t shine itself; it only reflects. Wish I had something my own, something I could shine with.

--------------

Nothing is eternal – at least, a life is not eternal. Even the Sun is not eternal. A life ends… a life form ends. Sometimes.. often it ends too soon.

--------------

Have had a headache again. I’ve been in a strange mood. Don’t know how it comes – perhaps it’s the full moon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home