Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Slowing down


Music: “Top 2000” on Radio2 (an annual music programme on a Dutch radio station), “Photos + Lyrics selection” (Music from a Flickr set of mine)

Mood: “piano-piano”
In my glass: Italian red

I think I’ve been running too fast these past days… it feels like I hadn’t slept for 52 hours.. Not exactly “tired” or something… it’s more like “overheated”. I thought I should slow down a bit and that’s one of the reasons why I’m not on Flickr very often right now. Well, it’s only “a day or two” now that I’m away from there… but still, I know I’m missing all the Holiday photos and messages. Regardless, I’m sending my best wishes and warm thoughts to everyone from here.

I’ll be back on Flickr soon, though – probably in a couple of days. Till then, folks, keep uploading (if you are a Flickrite, of course) – I’ll catch up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home