Kiyomi and the Gang

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Vitamin B


Music: still the same

Mood: #@%&*$@!!(%$)!!!
In my glass: Italian red (Barbera d’Asti)

Am feeling down, blue, quite depressive… frustrated and prickly too. Well, when you are not feeling good, things can – in your eye – only go wrong. You just don’t see the happy side of the story. I’m now very sensitive to the things that normally wouldn’t hurt or irritate much – for instance, what I read in the magazines, people behaving as if the whole world belongs to them (oh, but they are so irritating) or those nasty remarks on Fox. I’m not very rational at the moment. I feel tired too… it’s strange because I’m doing nothing. I took a few vitamin B tablets; hope they help. Actually (here comes my confession) I’ve been craving chicken!! Is chicken rich in vitamin B? I know pork is.. but don’t know about chicken.

--------------------------

There was a poem written by a girl in the TV guide. I wonder, btw, why I keep the subscription; I merely watch TV. Anyway, the poem was about how she hated the summer vacation. I can relate. I mean, vacation is nice when you have a real vacation. It seems that she doesn’t. She has time to have a vacation but no opportunity to it – at least, that’s my impression. It’s about the same with me. I know, though, that in my case it’s my own fault (hm… for a half then) that I’m not really enjoying it.

--------------------------

A neighbour recommended me a film: “As it is in Heaven”. I’m going to watch it probably next week.

--------------------------

Made the tomatoes again. I finished the first batch in 2+ days. It’s pity I can’t send them over to you, friends, by post. Well, probably a relief for you because you’d be otherwise “bombed” with my tomatoes!

--------------------------

Hmm… no happy news.

3 Comments:

  • At August 17, 2006 at 5:15:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Sorry to hear that the batteries are still running low. We all go through rough patches like that, least I still do too! Perhaps, a change in seasons in the coming weeks will help to end the lull. The August moon is fading with each passing day and time for another full September moon and a change in the colors of the day.

     
  • At August 18, 2006 at 3:52:00 PM GMT+2, Blogger mario said…

    Yes, the seasons will change everything for the better. That's always my hope. ........and those beautiful tomatoes that looked so appetizing!

     
  • At August 21, 2006 at 4:23:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Just Me said…

    I know the feeling well...all too well. I hope some ray of sunshine penetrates through the clouds soon & brings you a little happiness. Try and stop every once in awhile & just breath, look at the blue sky. Sometimes the smallest of things can help.

    And...get out of the house! One of my favourite "pick me up movies" is "Saving Grace"...I always laugh so hard.

    Here the days are still hot but the nights hold promises of the crispness of autumn. I find the coolness nice & revitalizing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home