Kiyomi and the Gang

Monday, June 05, 2006

Itch


Music: I hum along the music that my PC plays at random.

Mood: need to be reset
In my glass: Italian red again but this time Barbera d’Asti

I sometimes have this… I feel itchy so I scratch. But then it’s not there where itches. I just can’t find that itchy spot. Or actually, it’s there but it feels like it’s somewhere very deep under my skin and scratching the surface doesn’t help. Hmmm.. that’s how I feel at the moment. I have to do something, I want to do something but don’t know what. Um, no, it’s not true; I do know what but I don’t know how. That’s more like it. Well, my simple answer for this right now is: just start where I can. Yeah, I know.. I know.

------------------------

Read in the paper today about phobia for driving. WOW!! Oh thank you God whoever you are!! I was so glad to know that I was not the only one. There’s even a therapy for it! It’s an officially recognized phobia. Another WOW! I think I know now where my phobia comes from…. And my other phobias (??is this the plural form of phobia??) as well. Anyway, it’s a relief. Now I don’t have to feel myself so hopeless and worthless. I can always go to see a doctor when it gets really bad. Oh, yeah, reading all those papers is a part of my work and I’m not always really enjoying it.. but it can be very useful sometimes.

------------------------

I went to bed *early* last night. I crawled into bed at about 2:30 (it’s VERY early to me!), read one chapter of Harry Potter and turned off the light, I think it was around 3:15. But the problem is... going to bed earlier doesn’t mean getting up earlier too. Oh my, I have slept sooooooo long! It was almost 1 o’clock when Ponta woke me up.

-------------------------

I usually don’t work on Mondays although I often feel I should. BUT, heheheehee, it’s a national holiday (Whit Monday) tomorrow and that makes it easier for me. I want to mow tomorrow, and try to cut back – get rid of the bamboo in my backyard. A bamboo flowers once in 100 years (one same sort bamboo at the same time all over the world) and then it dies. This one flowered last year (I saw only a few months ago that it had flowered) and is now dead. Such a strange plant, isn’t it?

1 Comments:

  • At June 7, 2006 at 4:44:00 AM GMT+2, Blogger Luz said…

    Itch--yes, I get itchy too! Fear of driving can be a problem. I experienced some of that years ago after I had an accident that was relatively minor but still I didnt' want to drive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home